Nice scent

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

This product smells a little strong out of the box, but in the shower and after the smell is not overpowering and leaves a light, pleasant scent. However, the wildflowers are pretty useless-- I kept seeing the loose buds and freaking because I think it's an insect or a spider in my bath! Overall I like this product, but as another commenter mentioned, I am somewhat skeptical about the actual "organic-ness" of this soap.

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Aug 05, 2009

This smells so good. Floral with just a hint of lavender. After using it for over a week now, I find it the most moisturizing from the lot I ordered, even moisturizing than the NH Raw Shea Butter Soap. Thank you iherb for your excellent service also. Since I have KP and very dry skin, I wish I could try the NH Body Butter Soap next, hope you'll get it on stock soon!

Simply buy it and try it!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 30, 2012

I tried a lot of Nubian heritage soap bars, they are ALL perfect, please, try at least one. High quality ingredients, divine aromas, true masterpieces of perfumery I would say. Nice texture. They lather well, lasts long. The price for size and quality of soap bar is excellent. This particular Lavender& Wildflower aroma does not smell like a plain lavender, it is hidden quite subtle among the arrangement of wild sweetly scented flowers, I can see the bumble bees busy around wildflowers in the sunny day, when I smell and close my eyes =)

Moisturising soap.

Posted by Reviewer3332769 on Jun 07, 2012

I was looking for the nubian black soap. As its always out of stock, i ordered this soap instead, as it had good reviews. You need to use very little, as it lathers well with a loofah.Skin feels fresh, Firm and moisturised after a shower.

Lovely fragrance and very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Apr 14, 2008

This is my first purchase of this brand, and I really enjoy using it. It lathers well and smells nice, and makes my skin soft. I think it's a great idea to put he flower petals in the bar for exfoliating. I will definitely be purchasing more from this company.

Whew! overpowering scent

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Jul 07, 2008

I couldn't even unwrap this bar. The floral scent is so overwhelming - my eyes were watering and I was sneezing (call me crazy, but I think one's soap shouldn't cause hayfever!). Couldn't detect any lavender in the mix, though.

Good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 11, 2012

Very gentle, soft. It's not dry the skin. Very pleasant floral aroma.

Never use another brand of soap again!

Posted by Reviewer2630851 on Sep 10, 2012

I love these soaps - they are full of natural goodness and do not irritated my sensitive skin. My husband loves these soaps also - they are made of good quality, all natural product and I would highly recommend to anyone that wants to treat themselves with top of the range natural products. I get these shipped to Australia - and will not purchase anything else now. Very impressed!

Šī sviesta ziepes ar lavandu

Posted by ekopreces on Dec 14, 2013

Pievienoju nākamajam pasūtījumam pēc melno Āfrikas ziepju iegādes. Ļoti patīkamas, patīkama smarža, kas tagad piepilda visu vannas istabas telpu. Noteikti iesaku iegādāties. Tās izmantoju mazgājot seju un ejot dušā - dušas želejas vietā.

great