Need to improve the flavour

Posted by 5089385741631166244 on Feb 28, 2016

The product looks good but the taste need a lot of improvement. There is an odd taste that is a giveaway these are not the normal chocolate crunch bars. Although it's chocolate but it doesn't taste or smell like chocolate. The after taste leaves a cardboard, sandy kind of feeling.

To hard and tenacious to chew

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

Dont taste the best. Can eat the box if I use a year or something, not the first i gonna eat when i want something. Will not buy again. EDIT: I give this to a friend who liked this. --

Awesome. Like the taste...

Posted by 5531439251974292736 on Aug 21, 2014

Happy with NuGo Free Dark Chocolate Crunch. This is my second purchase for this bar. I've also tried NuGo Nutrition, Organic Double Dark Chocolate, and those are good too. I like that it has a slight crunchiness to it. Will definitely be purchasing this again. Good for on-the-go breakfast.

love these!

Posted by 5244343543045825780 on Feb 11, 2014

Fill me up and are not too sweet! If you're a super dark chocolate lover like me these are the bars for you!

Love these bars!

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Jan 13, 2014

FINALLY, I found them! A protein bar which is vegan friendly, gluten free, soy free and nut free. And taste OK too! I love these bars, which are chocolatey, crispy, but not too sweet, and lack the gooey consistency that are common among date-based bars. Gonna order them again, and again, and again!

Great gluten & dairy free bar

Posted by 5324901298096559957 on Dec 17, 2013

These hit the spot. I enjoyed the crunchy texture.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3051695 on Aug 01, 2013

Nothing special, but not terrible at the same time

Ohhhhh These are GREAT

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 14, 2013

I received these today, and couldn’t wait to try one. Besides being very chewy (I have a sore jaw so a bit hard to eat because of the chewiness) these bars are best, SO delicious, I really like them a lot. So After eating only one I am back on iherb to order another box before they sell out, this is going to be my treat bar once a fortnight. All good ingredients, I love that they are Vegan, Gluten free, have no yeast or cane sugar. They are also not as sweet as other bars, so its perfect for me as sweet items give me migraines. A++++

NuGo nutrition gluten free dark chocolate bars

Posted by 4658357836745379703 on Oct 28, 2012

excellent nutrition for running and cycling as i cant have gluten or dairy.... these dont upset my guts when running which is rare and a bonus Def. buy again

not a bad snack

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jun 29, 2012

It's pretty good and will hold your hunger inbetween meals. Decent ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »