It is really delicious!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

Worth the try, and the price is nice too. It is organic, very taste and easy to carry around. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best chocolate bar for sports

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Mar 15, 2014

This is the best one I've bought so far - and I do not think I'll change this preference. It has only good and organic ingredients! Plus, it is quite delicious. My husband uses it always before running as an energy bar, and sometimes me too as a dessert. The pack has 12 bars, and I already bought the second one - do not wish to remain without any :-). Just as a side note, it is quite crunchy - pay attention at your teeth at your first bite, afterwards you will get used to it :-).

best treat

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Dec 16, 2011

this is vegan and organic and a delicious treat! I use them when I have a chocolate craving, delicious! (though it is not a healthfood by any means...)

Very nice and chocolaty!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 02, 2012

This bar has nothing but rice bubbles with dark chocolate, a difference from the usual protein nut bars. Love the taste!

Can't finish the box :(

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 18, 2012

Very dry product. I never crave these after having one.

bars

Posted by 4727832310552058488 on Nov 23, 2012

great taste is thick also..control my hunger..

First order and won't be the last :)

Posted by 5234035716113681225 on Aug 17, 2016

Great website easy to navigate and understand the content. iHerb app is great add it made the purchase wonderful experience. I bought Dark chocolate protein bar. It is really delicious and gives energy for my exercise

Super yummy!

Posted by 5660510553942049020 on Oct 28, 2014

These are so good. My boyfriend likes them too.

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1727608 on Nov 04, 2011

I was pleasantly shocked to encounter such high quality chocolate in a protein bar. Also, I detest the taste of the alternative sweeteners in many protein bars (not to mention many are way too sweet in addition), and some of them upset my stomach. These don't have any of those drawbacks. Just crunchy and chocolatey.

Great for a chocolate fix

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 03, 2015

My husband and I just love, love the bars. We have them on occasion for a pick-me-up when we're on the go. If you love dark chocolate, I think you'll enjoy these. And they're certified organic, which is very important to us. Will reorder soon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »