NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

NOT THE SAME AS IT USED TO BE

Posted by Reviewer1461273 on Aug 03, 2014

I use this daily, and have for years. It WAS the best out there until...they changed the formula. Not as sweet after they" REFORMULATED" it. I called the company, they said they had no choice in the matter.Apparently their stevia extract supplier cut them off? So it costs the same, but you you must use way more per cup of coffee and it is just different. The reviews from 2007-2012are what I would have said too. Now , it just isn't as good. Still use it until I run out. I bought it by 12 bottle box and when it is used up I'm not sure I will buy again.

Not the same product

Posted by Reviewer1606670 on Mar 14, 2014

I agree with other reviewers who recognized the difference in this new version of NuNaturals NoCarbs Blend. I called NuNaturals and spoke with one of the CS reps. I was informed that the FDA made them change the formulation in order for the product to be called a "sweetener" instead of a "supplement." I do not like the taste of this new blend. For me, it does not have the pleasant sweet taste of the former version and I must use more of it. The taste never really improves. The "stevia" portion is the problem not the erythritol so similar products from other companies will also be affected. If my taste buds don't adjust, I'll have to shop around for something else.

NuStevia, NuNaturals

Posted by Reviewer2216721 on Jun 20, 2010

This leaves an aftertaste. Another stevia product is better, Truvia. It's better than the others. Hope you will stock it

strong, dissolves fast

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 11, 2010

one level teaspoon will adequately sweeten 2 quarts or liters of beverage, for instance to make with kool-aid mix. dissolves instantly. is pretty strong so for one cup of beverage you only need a tiny bit.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White

Posted by Reviewer3295153 on Jul 12, 2010

I am very pleased with this product. It has a very clean taste - no after-taste which can be of liqorice flavour and even slightly bitter in some stevia products. I also received a very prompt and quick delivery service. Thank you. Joy Fisher.