Very good food additive

Posted by khalilbh on Aug 01, 2013

It is a very good product, it helps me to maintain my diet without having to let go the sweet taste.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Jul 25, 2013

After trying this product, I stopped using stevia drops. This product has no aftertaste and is easy to carry in your purse.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2029277 on Jul 12, 2013

I use it instead of sugar, tastes good

Best stevia

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013

Best tasting stevia I have tried.

Best tasting one I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2019871 on Jul 08, 2013

I think some of the others are more "pure," but for my taste, NuStevia is just great. I don't feel like I'm in a doctor's office, which is what the medicinal tasting stevias are like. This is a great price, also. In the retail stores, this product goes for more like $9.99 or 10.99.

very sweet

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

packet is the right amount for my coffee. love the portability, stevia not an option most places I go

Great

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Jun 21, 2013

I wasn't sure about stevia, since I had heard it had this liquorice taste I was sure I wouldn't enjoy. I didn't find any strange taste in this stevia, it's just a sweetener. A VERY strong sweetener. I used to add 2 sugar tablespoons to my coffee and got this as the replacement so I wouldn't eat so much sugar. One packet of this stevia serves for about 5-7 of my regular coffees! Would repeat for sure, but the 100 packets will last me for a looong time :)

sweetest smoothest stevia out there, very low amt bitter

Posted by Reviewer2239713 on May 04, 2013

one packet of this brand stevia seems at least twice a potent as other packets ive tried. so pleased with strong sweet taste, very little bitter, does not clump at the bottom of your cup like others will. love the quality so much.

Love it!

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on May 01, 2013

This is great! I will never use sugar in my tea cup ever again!

Practical and sweet

Posted by 4667086483006775428 on Apr 23, 2013

It is really practical to have these small packages when you're on the go, or are visiting a friend and don't want to have sugar in you tea :)