Best Flavored Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2557628 on Jun 13, 2011

My husband and I have tried several flavored stevias and we keep coming back to NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia. Great taste and no after taste.

The Singing Dog Sings Superbly

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jun 13, 2011

I purchased two different kinds of vanilla liquid stevia at the same time to compare them, and preferred this one. (See my Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf review.) NuNaturals nails this one, to my taste.

Staple in my pantry!

Posted by Reviewer1958364 on Jun 13, 2011

I use this daily -- in coffee/cocoa, on yogurt or cottage cheese, etc.

my favorite stevia

Posted by Reviewer3172996 on Jun 15, 2011

this is so good & strong. I use it in my tea and overnight oats. Really good stuff. Need to try it in some homemade limeade next :o)

My favorite to sweeten coffee...

Posted by Reviewer1600580 on Jun 23, 2011

NuNaturals is the only brand I've tried with zero aftertaste. The imported vanilla extract takes this to another level. Great product!

Works best in chilled dairy products

Posted by Reviewer2236736 on Jul 08, 2011

After reading a lot of reviews of different stevia products I have chosen NuNaturals and I'm not disappointed. This is my first stevia experience. In coffee it works as sweetener but the taste of vanilla is not there. Probably the heat kills it. However, taken in yoghurt and quark (the natural versions) it turns these products in real yummi stuff. A subtle vanilla taste is there. I don't experience a bitter after taste. I use about 7 drops. Will reorder again.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2237913 on Jul 11, 2011

This is by far the best stevia I have tried - very concentrated so use just a little but absolutely no bitterness and with a lovely hint of vanilla, too!

great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2421705 on Jul 15, 2011

This is the best tasting stevia I have found. No bitter aftertaste.

Tastes really good

Posted by Reviewer2041686 on Aug 02, 2011

First time to try this, and I think this tastes really good. It's a really clean vanilla taste.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1639060 on Aug 06, 2011

Makes my lattes taste like dessert-in-a-cup again but with no processed junk. Lovin' it!