great

Posted by Reviewer1133035 on Apr 22, 2011

I have tried stevia from several different distributors and yours is the best I have tried so far, DONT CHANGE ANYTHING, I'll be your customer until Jesus comes :)

This is a MUST HAVE!!!

Posted by 4621168093083073883 on Aug 22, 2012

Ordered Friday morning... received Tuesday... so very happy with seller as well as the product. My health problems are with sugar and subsequently sugar substitutes. This is an AMAZING and NATURAL alternative to sugar. NO CARBS!!! I used to use the NuStevia mixed with natural maltodextrin but VERY happy that I have this instead. Far cheaper to use this and I prefer to not have the maltodextrin. I made 1/2 gallon iced tea this morning and used 1 tsp (level) to sweeten it. It was WAY too sweet. Tomorrow I will use only 1/2 tsp. I expect this to last a couple years at least with only using such a tiny amount. I also mixed a tiny sprinkle into fresh fruit and my 19 month old gobbles it up. She normally turns away any fruit with the slightest amount of tartness. Most important, it removes most all the bitterness associated with other Stevia products. Just another recommendation, there is also a bake mix by NuNaturals that is awesome. It gets used cup for cup like white sugar in a recipe and really gives baked goods a great texture.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1422703 on Apr 20, 2011

I have tried pretty much all stevia brands and this is by far the best I used. I was partial to KAL pure stevia extract, but I heard about NuNaturals Pure Stevia Extract and wanted to try it because it was another one that didn't contain any other fillers. It has an even sweeter taste and no bitter aftertaste. Love it! I will definitely be ordering again and I'm excited to try and bake with it.

It's Great!

Posted by 5629246480249194983 on Feb 26, 2013

This product has been great and I've had no bitterness and it also disolves very quickly and easily. I've used powders that didn't disolve as easily and they also had a bitterness when used too much. This is just right.

The Best Discovery

Posted by Reviewer1927182 on Nov 02, 2011

this has been the best discovery - no after taste, sweet, only requires a smidgen to sweeten 1 serving of a beverage or 1/4 tsp for a gallon of tea...we use to sweeten fruit smoothies

Amazing product!!

Posted by Reviewer1338104 on Jan 09, 2012

I have tried many brands...NuNaturals is in an class above all...far superior.

Best stevia

Posted by Reviewer2471457 on Jan 12, 2012

I have tied many stevia products and find the nunaturals pure stevia is the best. Add some vanilla beans to the powder and you have the perfect sweetener.

found a new stevia brand for me

Posted by Reviewer2160403 on Jan 16, 2012

great taste + good pricing = winner brand/company. Was not sure when I ordered it but now my 'go-to' brand of stevia

Amazed

Posted by Reviewer1543766 on Jan 26, 2012

I have been purchasing stevia extract for some years and then received your product which really threw me since it was so sweet - obviously the stuff I have had before was diluted down with some other product - I have had to make very small spatula type spoons in order to measure the minute quantity now required - an excellent product and unbelievably low priced

Powerful with a great taste!

Posted by Indigo on Aug 18, 2012

This is one potent stevia extract! I've used numerous different brands of stevia in the past and none of them have come close to the strength and flavour of this one. This will last me *forever* because I am using substantially less than I have with previous brands. Great taste as well. Would definitely recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »