Delicious in coffee

Posted by 5408092555556129147 on Jan 23, 2016

I have purchased both unflavored and vanilla NuStevia and have realized that this is the best choice for coffee. The vanilla scent and flavor is subtle, but pleasant. It has become my go-to add-in for my mornin' joe.

Best liquid stevia product

Posted by 4928000036217130909 on Dec 12, 2015

I've tried several different brands of liquid stevia and NuNaturals has, by far, the best taste. It has a nice strong vanilla taste without any bitter after taste. It combines well with most foods although I personally do not like the taste in my coffee.

Pretty good vanilla sweetener

Posted by 4783132678704439952 on Dec 07, 2015

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

Best Stevia I've tired.

Posted by 5570274376453129178 on Nov 21, 2015

I hate artificial sweeteners. I hate stevia. This is the best one that i've tried so far. I've been using it in lattes (which I also don't like so i over sweeten them). I only gave it 4 stars because it basically has no vanilla flavour at all. It doesn't have the same super artificial bitter taste I find with other sweeteners alternatives. Anyway, I like it quite a bit.

By far the BEST and ONLY stevia brand I will buy!

Posted by Reviewer2826835 on May 24, 2015

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this product! This website has the best price for one, and this is the only stevia I have found that is not bitter. I use this in my coffee every single day and in baking sometimes. Make sure you do not get the regular one that is not alcohol free, if you plan to use it in beverages!

Bad after taste

Posted by 4739810189144943270 on Apr 29, 2015

Didn't like the bad after taste of this product..

Nice

Posted by 4841693043692072722 on Sep 13, 2014

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it says to shake it before use but when I shake it, it starts foaming as if I shaked a bottle of coca cola and starts spilling out of the bottle! However, it does a great job with only 8 drops but I didn't feel any vanilla flavor. No bad after taste too which is good!

vanila stevia

Posted by Reviewer1036197 on Aug 23, 2014

delicious with yogourts

Stevia

Posted by 5158618734498396234 on Jun 06, 2014

It's great with yogurt, but awful in teas. I just don't like the stevia taste I have now realised. My sister has an actual stevia plant in a pot and that cooked tastes great. But again the taste of honey, sugar (yes I know sad!) is better for my palate.

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Apr 29, 2014

Use this in baking recipes. We do not use sugar. This can also double as the Vanilla Extract, however, I also use the Alcohol Free Vanilla Extract by Frontier. Careful not to use to much in say a smoothie as it can end up having a less pleasant taste. Mix with another stevia...