SOOOOOO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1977449 on May 07, 2011

This is such a wonderful sweetener! I love it in iced tea, coffee... you name it! I imagine the bottle will last a long time... You only need a few drops!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2891786 on Jun 01, 2011

Great product, exactly what I hoped for. The taste is excellent and the price was unbeatable. Thank you!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2297675 on Apr 01, 2010

LOVE IT. Nice flavor, very mild. My favorite.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1431827 on Apr 10, 2010

Amazing taste and you only need a few drops. It's the best vanilla stevia out there to date. NuNaturals produces the best Stevia on the market, barnone. No bitterness, just yummy and guilt free. My favorite is mixing it in my oatmeal and greek yogurt.

Best liquid stevia there is!

Posted by Reviewer1910900 on Apr 10, 2010

In my opinion, this is the best liquid stevia product in the market! It contains real vanilla and the stevia doesn't have a bitter aftertaste like a lot of the other stevia products out there. This adds just enough sweetness to my coffee and tea. Also, iherb.com has the best prices on this item, which is expensive everywhere else.

good flavour

Posted by Reviewer1316223 on Jun 22, 2010

good flavour - I am still experimenting with amounts but happy with product

Yummy vanilla stevia

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Jun 29, 2010

The taste is pleasant and sweet, no repugnant aftertastes. Only a few drops are needed to sweeten, so the small bottle lasts really long. Especially great in smoothies.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2980981 on Aug 04, 2010

I was very happy with this product! I used while on my diet to make me cream soda. I used the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia and sparkling water it was great!

potent

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on Aug 21, 2010

tasty

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3086214 on Sep 11, 2010

I never liked stevia until I tried this! No unpleasant aftertaste. I use it lots of different ways but most recently about 4 drops to give a delicious taste to plain (unsweetened) yogurt.