Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2311909 on Feb 10, 2010

Excellent...Wish they would come out with the chocolate....

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Feb 23, 2010

I like this product very much because it contains no alcohol and no grapefruit seed extract (which can give a slightly bitter taste). the taste is good. It would be great if they did other flavours.

Takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer1171437 on Nov 22, 2010

When I first starting using this, i didn't really like it because I wasn't used to the taste of stevia. Now that I am used to it, this is my favorite sweetener for my coffee.

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1659846 on Nov 23, 2010

A great product. Supperior for coffee. A little dropper does the trick. An excellent alternative to other sweeteners. Priced right for mutiple bottles. great customer service and fast shipping.

Stevia is wonderful in coffee

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Jul 01, 2009

Make a great latte with coffee & vanilla stevia!

Good!

Posted by marjaana on Aug 03, 2013

I used this in my coffee and it's really good! No weird side taste.

Use this in everything!

Posted by 5362843603087100112 on Aug 26, 2013

NuNaturals is the perfect sweetener. Not too overpowering, but is strong enough to sweeten cookies, oatmeal, protein shakes, etc.

Ny weetener of ch0ice

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Sep 06, 2013

15 drops sets up my cup of coffee for perfect enjoyment. Not sugary-sweet--if you wsnt that, get your blood vessels rattled with hfca. (high fructose corn syrup)

Stevia with the most natural Bourbon Vanilla Flavour

Posted by NatureLove on Sep 07, 2013

Nunatural provides a very natural vanilla taste which allows me to ommit extra vanilla extract for cakes, ice cream and tea/coffee. For people with a candida condition it is especially valuable as this product is alcohol free. Best sugar alternative ever. Thanks so much.

The best Stevia product ever!

Posted by 4750684343692792459 on Sep 17, 2013

I love these Stevia drops. I use them in my coffee and tea and now I don't even miss sugar. I use 4 drops in replace of 1 tsp in my drinks. I also use it in tomato sauces, smoothies and anything I would use sugar for except for baking. The Vanilla Stevia is the closest to sugar.