Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happypuffs, Organic Puffs, Finger Food for Babies, Banana Puffs, 2.1 oz (60 g)

Nice change from the commercial ones

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These packages are 40% bigger than the Gerber or Plum versions, so don't let the price deter you! I like that these aren't the commercial ones - you know the ones - from the big box stores! Much better for baby! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer2123425 on May 08, 2014

good

Not buying again.

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

My son hates this . Bland and gets soft easily. Cant keep this fresh after merely 2 days of opening.

I wish they made it bigger!

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

I recently went through a terrible reflux phase when sometimes my stomach and esophagus were just too sore to eat anything. I read somewhere about these and thought I'd give them a try. I found them to be the perfect snack for IBS and pretty much any acute digestive disorder. I took them along with the happyogis and some gripe water, aloe vera juice or kudzu jelly and it really helped.

very good

Posted by 5637835239129552259 on Jul 16, 2014

for my baby to practice picking up small things with her fingers. Now she is very good at picking up the puffs from the bow or the bottle or the table. She likes it very much.