Nice change from the commercial ones

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These packages are 40% bigger than the Gerber or Plum versions, so don't let the price deter you! I like that these aren't the commercial ones - you know the ones - from the big box stores! Much better for baby! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Not buying again.

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

My son hates this . Bland and gets soft easily. Cant keep this fresh after merely 2 days of opening.

I wish they made it bigger!

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

I recently went through a terrible reflux phase when sometimes my stomach and esophagus were just too sore to eat anything. I read somewhere about these and thought I'd give them a try. I found them to be the perfect snack for IBS and pretty much any acute digestive disorder. I took them along with the happyogis and some gripe water, aloe vera juice or kudzu jelly and it really helped.

very good

Posted by 4989750116386463181 on Aug 13, 2014

fast delivery, good condition. my baby loves it.

great

Posted by 4743720956335612758 on Mar 15, 2014

My kid loves these things! Maybe even too much! They "melt" in their mouths pretty quickly so you don't have to worry much about choking or anything like that. Great ingredients.

good

Posted by 4810875732275727617 on Jul 13, 2013

my baby loved it!!

Happy Baby (Banana)

Posted by Reviewer1048887 on Feb 10, 2011

Generally, Happy Baby Puffs are good for toddlers, as they are made from organic fruits/vege. I prefer Happy Baby Puffs, as compared to other brands eg.Gerber's, because there are no added sugar. The puffs are sweetened with pure fruit juice. This is an ideal snack for babies & toddlers.

good

Posted by Reviewer1054354 on Dec 06, 2011

very good

good

Posted by 5200481931254781806 on Aug 27, 2013

My baby likes

5 from 5

Posted by Reviewer1072342 on Jun 29, 2012

my son is allergic, this product is right for him, he really loves it