very satisfeid

Posted by 4998537436894413031 on Feb 02, 2016

2 weeks delivery . very fast

good oil

Posted by 4623761933742198455 on Jun 21, 2015

but the cover was broken during the delivery

Hemp Oil

Posted by naturalme on Aug 24, 2014

Great oil, I love the fact that it really had no taste but just the nutrition value, I cook all the time with it and love the taste it brings out in the food. Will be buying this when it is over.

oils ain't oils

Posted by 5283234864415148279 on Aug 22, 2014

Nice taste and good price

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3329401 on Aug 14, 2014

New twist on olive oil and such for cooking

Great product. Versatile and good for your health

Posted by 4806694636008405849 on Jul 01, 2014

I bought the hemp oil as a supplement to the Nutiva Hi-Protein Hemp Powder, also an excellent product. The processing of the Hemp Powder removes a good bit of the oils, but adds fiber. I supplement the oil when I use the powder, but I also use it on its own. I like having both, because sometimes the powder is used on a salad or in a drink or soup (once soup cools - don't cook it). The oil can also be used on its own. Having both products provides versatility. You can also simply have a teaspoon of it and it has a great taste. Don't use the oil for cooking.

Good source of omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Apr 30, 2014

I like this hemp oil. I just wish they had the little plastic thing in the top like the first bottle I got that keeps it from dumping out too fast. Otherwise, it would be 5 stars.

Great!!

Posted by 5724194638437471112 on Jan 29, 2014

Has a nutty flavour and is great for salads. Because I'm pregnant I've been having trouble swallowing my prenatal vitamins without them making me sick. It feels good to just add this oil to my salads and smoothies i stead of taking omega 3-pills everyday. Nice big bottle too. Will last a while.

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Jan 01, 2014

Excelent taste in salads, lovely green colour! I also use it on my skalp, since it stimulates hair growth, but must warn that it is quite heavy and requires a good wash afterwards to get out the oil. Would definitly buy again!

Oil of many benefits

Posted by ManyChoices on Jul 11, 2012

From Ry: The taste of this hemp oil is fine, but it does not strike me as nutty ... maybe a green nut, but that's as close as it gets. My skin requires consuming two tablespoons for noticeable results, and it seems to help the nails. Providing all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids, I find it easily digested. I prefer it to flax seed because twice as much LA as LNA, no issues regarding estrogen, and contains GLA which aids in breakdown into DHA and EPA. In short, hemp oil gives me both omega's in proper proportion, plus GLA, without needing to consume other oils.