• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1295539 on Sep 19, 2008

Extremely high quality product. Nice taste and texture. I'm hooked on hemp! ;)

Excellent source of proteins

Posted by Reviewer1288957 on Nov 26, 2008

I add it every mornig to smoothies and shakes, It is easy to digest and taste great!-

Fantastic find!!!

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on Sep 05, 2011

I am hypoglycemic, and need to start my day with progein. This is so much better then the other Hemp protein powder I was using from Trader Joes. The other one was so grainy and extremely difficult to get down. No matter how I tried to prepare it never dissolved. With Nutiva...it is such a fine powder...it dissolves beautifully! It makes superb protein shakes in the blender, or dissolves great by just stirring in a glass while never loosing the nutty flavor! I am due to re-order! I also cut my serving size per shake down from 4 tblsp. To 2. Mainly because I am also a meat eater...and was getting symptoms of too much protein in my diet. Try adding frozen organic fruit of choice, vanilla rice milk ( I don't do dairy) one banana. A packet of stevia ( I don't do sugar either) and a scoop of super greens powder). Yummy!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Apr 17, 2012

Like this product w/ fruit. Yummy

So so

Posted by 5005158105221154605 on Mar 25, 2015

I know it's good for me but it tastes awful. Muddy and gritty. It's hard to drink no matter how I try to make it interesting. Still hoping that the acquired taste factor will eventually kick in.

To gritty

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Sep 13, 2010

I didn´t like this product. The taste is ok but it makes mye smoothies extremely gritty. I get the feeling of drinkig cement. Won´t buy it again.

Hemp for Health!

Posted by Reviewer1239262 on Dec 26, 2007

Each morning I've been enjoying a glass of soy-milk and hemp protein powder.

Love this protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2412674 on Apr 11, 2008

Tastes great and is a quality product.

Excellent source of fiber

Posted by Reviewer1092290 on Jan 25, 2007

This product actually has more fiber than protein but that is the reason I take it. These days its all but impossible to get enough protein in our diet, even as a vegetarian I find its a challenge with so many types of carbs. I take this twice a day (=100% daily intake) and it keeps the digestive tract moving smoothly. Compare with other fiber products which may have other nice herbs etc. but not enough actual fiber.

like it