• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Reviews | English

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2273930 on Mar 10, 2009

I've been eating at least 5 Tbs a day for a few weeks now. It gives me an energy boost until my next meal and also a mild mood lift. I have felt better especially after the first week and been more intense in my workouts and my mind has felt more clear. I have been taking it in a smoothie with bananas, frozen strawberries, 100% juice, and 1 Tbs coconut oil: oatmeal and an egg separate. This is my 3rd week and this has often been my breakfast and I feel great. Sometimes I just eat 5 Tbs with some brown rice. There are many ways to enjoy hemp seed :)

Absolutely Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Jul 31, 2008

Good by the spoonful... too good! Good on all sorts of dishes and salads and for making drinks with the hempseed powder and seed. I keep some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. I think I should play around with it to make some kind of raw food bar.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2762389 on Jun 22, 2008

excellent quality

Great product and value!

Posted by Reviewer2897925 on Dec 18, 2009

Great product and value! The price is right. Try making chocolate and hemp bars. Delicious!!

hempseeds

Posted by Reviewer2304299 on Nov 17, 2007

it is exactly the product I want, & it is th best price I found thank you

Good stuff!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Mar 23, 2011

This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

very good...

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Apr 01, 2008

the kids like this in green smoothies and chocolate banana hemp "milk"

So so good

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Oct 21, 2008

These raw hemp seeds are great added to a nice salad. Gives me some extra protein and plant sourced omega 3. Tastes really good, a bit similar to sunflower seeds but not quite... Well, try them and you'll know.

Best deal out there!

Posted by Reviewer3300987 on Jun 29, 2009

These hemp seeds arrived fresh and tasty. I love them and basically live off of them. Iherb is reliable and the shipping deals cannot be beat. Thank you once again. You have a loyal customer for life.

good for your body!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Jun 07, 2011

The hemp seeds are delicious and very versatile. I put them in my salads, smoothies and soups! Great flavor!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »