Excellent

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

High quality product, this is good stuff. Skin feels so much healthier on this and I look years younger....and I'm sure my eyesight is a little clearer as well. I highly recommend this. A potent free radical neutralizer and the best anti-aging product you can buy. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Late package received

Posted by 5620414215384215224 on Jan 28, 2016

2 week

Review the product

Posted by 5307499886224111286 on Jul 02, 2015

I think BioAstin 12 mg, 50 Gel Caps is saver than others. But I don't know what grade of BioAstin.

My skin even gets smooth, tight and elastic!

Posted by momsavings on May 26, 2015

I love this strong antioxidant supplements. Just two weeks, I saw great improvement to my skin. My face gets smooth, tight and elastic! I am so happy with the product! Another magic is that I noticed my 3 year dermatitis on the back of my hand has got a lot better. The wound is gone, the area started to be smooth! As I practice latin dance a lot, I suffered stiffness as my left ankle tendon and left heal bone gave me lots of pain. Now I barely feel it! I will continue to have another 2 bottles, and I will buy the 4mg Hawaiian Astaxanthin. Right now as I had those issues and want to improve my dryness of eyes, I choose to have 12mg plus 1mg from the krill oil I am taking. I will buy the product to my parents too!

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Posted by 4701684374807511426 on May 22, 2015

I find BioAstin Astaxanthin the best sunscreen I have used and it keeps my skin en very good condition. I live in a hot dry climate in Australia. Top service from iHerb so I highly recommend both

Using it for 2 months, no obvious benefit but it doesn't harm me in other ways....hopefully will keep the wrinkles away..

Posted by adamuses on May 17, 2015

excellant

Posted by 5628209469692385153 on May 12, 2015

The best product I`ve ever taken for my health

did not get burns

Posted by HealthyMoi on May 01, 2015

the caps are easy to swallow and i took them almost every day before summer and got no burns. i will definitely be reordering it.

Excellent for the eyes

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

After taking this for about 10 days I had significantly less dry eye problems. My eyesight has actually improved. I especially notice it in the morning when reading the newspaper. My stool has taken on a slightly orange tint because of it but it's worth it.

Good quality/price/delivering time ratio

Posted by 5341571435608368683 on Feb 20, 2015

Very fast delivering; sometimes within two days!