Great

Posted by 4722569641751522856 on Dec 15, 2015

I feel an energy boost one week after starting to take it. It really helps go the extra mile.

BIEN

Posted by iber13 on Jun 21, 2015

..LE DOY 5 ESTRELLAS PORQUE EL CUERPO NO ME LO RECHAZO -OTROS SI- tomo una al dia y bueno parece que el sol no me quema tanto y como antioxidante debido al corto tiempo que llevo tomando no se que efecto producirá, me imagino que será bueno. ahora este producto esta descatalogado y solo aparece el de 10 mg..que peinso que pùede ser una dosis muy alta.

Good bottle

Posted by 4803149847528601869 on Jan 18, 2015

Good container

the best antioxident

Posted by 4720399232823640511 on Oct 02, 2014

Cheapest price in the world

Awesome, awesome and yes... awesome!

Posted by 5109950877549586679 on Aug 13, 2014

I've been using Bioastin for eight to nine years now and I simply and literally love it! It's the only supplement I can't imagine living without and trust me, I'm not getting paid for saying this. It works wonders on protecting my skin (full of moles) and eyes. I don't have any problems with my skin anymore in terms of solar allergies, sunburn. Also, being a personal trainer, I exercise and move a lot and sometimes I even up the dosage to 8 mg, usually after really intense workouts and call it placebo or not, it helps with tension in my joints. I usually use Bioastin from February to December each year, 4 mg every other day usually at home or 4 mg each day when I'm on a vacation at the seaside. I even have my Mom on it as she started having initial problems with retinal ablation and go figure flashes in her vision have disappeared after two, two and a half months of regular intake of Bioastin. Her ophthalmologist couldn't believe her results! My Mom takes one pill of 4 mg every day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

good antioxidant

Posted by 4941053031009701610 on Jun 28, 2014

love it

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on May 12, 2014

I don't know why they put the safflower oil in it, apart from this it is a good product.

Best antioxidant for eyes

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Mar 05, 2014

Great. Source of antioxidant and good for eyes. I can feel healthier eyes condition and more relax after long working hours This is my forth bottle

Bioastin

Posted by 5645996238992421803 on Jan 20, 2014

Its the best product i ever use.Its really does work on my joints first couple week hurt so bad but after ward not hurt and feel great, i can walk and run faster.

Works with joints

Posted by odereviews on Oct 29, 2013

I bought the 4mg to help with my joints, but I soon noticed that there's a better product from Nutrex for that. Try Nutrex, JointAstin, 120 V-Gels instead. This was OK, but JointAstin is much better. :)