Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on Dec 13, 2012

I have 3 kids under the age of 3 and I take this daily to keep my energy levels up. I notice when I miss a day - it really helps me! Great product, have already reordered.

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 180 Tablets

Posted by 5722320570706462943 on Jun 04, 2013

I bought this product and is no different than the regular tablets (400tbl). This specification does not stick where it says that it is additionally calcium. I was not happy and this is misleading customers. Very disappointed Iherb: (. And there are no more additions, just write something that is not true. I am not happy and I also wrote to Nutrex Hawaii.

Healthy Goodness

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1025439 on Nov 14, 2011

Being using this product for a month now and found it is amazing!!! although the smell put me off at first, feel it is giving me lots of energy, the fatigue I was feeling due to the cancer treatment I am undergoing, diminished considerably.

Nutrex, spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 1,000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Nov 20, 2010

Great product, fantastic price, I don't eat a lot of meat, that's how I get my intake of protien.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2953591 on Apr 21, 2011

Great Spirulina at a great price. The vitamins provided are superior to any other spirulina brand, you can compare it.

Good quality spirulina tablets

Posted by Reviewer1490160 on Aug 01, 2011

Nutrex spirulina powder has a good taste and no off flavors. I do notice a difference in my energy levels, stamina and recovery from hard work, aches and pains, etc. when using spirulina. It's the only "supplement" I use on a regular basis, even though spirulina really is more of a food than a supplement.

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2462666 on Nov 04, 2011

Convenient and powerful way of adding spirulina to my diet. Good quality source and highly recommend it. I'd give it 5 stars if it wasn't so expensive.

GREAT Quality spirulina tablets !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Pice is attractive. Packing is very good. Delivery is surprisingly fast & the postal fee is reasonable (overseas order). . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

This is a very good spirulina, eat more than ever the pure!

Posted by 5470803297169523447 on Nov 25, 2012

This is a very good spirulina, eat more than ever the pure!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »