NutriBiotic, DefensePlus

Posted by 4764242757060442474 on Aug 18, 2015

It really helps! Strong stuff to fight Candida!

Defense Plus

Posted by 5309118781525013176 on Mar 25, 2015

I appreciate the product to keep my defense for my immune system build up

I haven't tried this yet

Posted by 5165498070125688155 on Oct 15, 2014

will try the next time i'm ill but haven't tried this yet.

Nutri Biotic DefencePlus 250 Grapeseed Extract, 90 Vegan Tablets

Posted by 4780493060666114534 on Sep 02, 2014

I really love this product and the way I feel when I take it. Viral symptoms just seem to dissipate and become a thing of the past with in a day for me. I have taken other Grapeseed extract products and this blend seems to be very balanced for health regeneration and maintenance. I take it like an antibiotic for a series of 10-14 days and take a week or two break so my body doesn't depend on it. This seems to keep the fighting qualities effective and fresh for any flues or colds that may challenge my system. When I feel symptoms or run down beyond my capacity to heal on my own steam, I take just one tablet a day. I will keep this on hand and I'm ordering 2nd bottle for a friend. One note about allergies, viruses can depress the immune system and the anti allergen homeopathic are less effective, but with the virus gone, my allergy symptoms went away with the homeopathic 8 years ago.

It helps

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Mar 31, 2014

My friend recommended this to me. Recently, alot of people are down with the cold and flu around. I took this on the first signs of flu or cold. I do think it helps as my symptoms didn't get worse, and I wasn't down like the others and was well again shortly.

Defence Plus

Posted by 4810719270854758283 on Jan 25, 2014

Excellent product. My husband and I have been using for 8 months now and have had a marked improvement in our winter health. Only very small 1-2 day cold rather than the usual several, week long miserable stints.

super

Posted by 5518264722691557754 on Nov 03, 2013

I feel better thanks

Havent used it yet.

Posted by 4614274629959311546 on Sep 16, 2013

Havent used it yet.

THERE'S NO BETTER

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Aug 15, 2013

The best antibiotic that nature got to offer. I DO NOT NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR FOR PRESCRIPTION ANTIBIOTICS, THIS IS THE BEST ONE, IT BEATS EVER OREGANO AND GARLIC IN ANTIBIOTIC PROPERTIES. Every household ''''''MUST'''''' have this in it's medical cabinet. Thank you iHerb and Nutribiotic.

Nutribiotics DefensePlus

Posted by KiMaLi on Jun 29, 2013

This is the maximum strength variety. It contains Echinacea, Astragalus, Vitamin C, mushroom extracts, Goldenseal and ginger root. Comes from a bacteria free environment. This unique formula has been proven highly effective as a nutritional support for individuals with certain health concerns. This product is not tested on animals. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button.