Helps fights off all kinds of problems

Posted by Reviewer1674845 on Mar 28, 2007

I used to take a variety of herbs and vitamins when I felt a cold coming on, but now I use this single product instead. It’s easy to get sick when traveling, so I always carry this product, Xlear nasal wash, and Hyland’s homeopathic sore throat tablets. Those usually take care of it but if not, I take olive leaf extract with at least 18% oleuropein.

Review of DefensePlus

Posted by Reviewer2167406 on Oct 15, 2008

I am very happy with the results of this product. I purchased it due to a minor sinus infection, which the product helped to relieve in a short period of time. I plan on continuing to take the product daily to prevent colds, flus, and any possible sinuse infections.

Works like a charm!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on May 19, 2008

I love this stuff. It combines the antibiotic effect of grapefruit seed extract with other great immune boosters. I take this at the first sign of any illness. It is great to take as preventative as well. I will keep this in my medicine cabinet for sure.

very potent

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jan 11, 2008

I use it whenever I feel I need to boost my immune systems, like get a cold, sore throat, even lyme disease... cuz don't want to mess up with antibiotics. It is so potent and And it shows effectiveness within a couple days. Great product.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2201914 on Mar 23, 2010

My daughter and I both use this product in place of antibiotics in several cases. She and I both are diagnosed with a anti-immune disorder, and the use of antibiotics cause us more trouble than help, so we have been using GPS for years, at the first sign of any infection. I would greatly recommend this product.

My Flu defense

Posted by Reviewer3308690 on Mar 27, 2009

I love this stuff. I take it the moment I start to feel something coming on and wham! its gone. Since I have started taking this product several years ago I have been able to avoid all of the illnesses that I am exposed to in the healthcare field. Even when everyone around me is sick I sail thru it with no problems. The only time I have gotten sick in the past year was when I had run out of this awesome product.

No Citricidal!!!

Posted by 4652307268407126307 on May 10, 2013

It was a very effective product. But they changed the most important ingredient. More powerful Citricidal was replaced by GSE. On the picture is still with Citricidal, but I received the useless one...

GSE is a natural antibiotic for ReA

Posted by Reviewer2822707 on Mar 20, 2010

Helps control knee Pain in ReA

Happy to find this product on your site

Posted by Reviewer3034738 on Sep 18, 2009

Great product for your immune system. Has kept my daughters and I healthy and free of sickness since we started. Now to find it at this website and the better price than the 1 store in town that carries this - life is good.

An amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer3071503 on Apr 09, 2012

I have been using and recommending Defense Plus for years. It's good for viral and bacterial infections. I recommend it to people when they have a cold or the flu or are exposed to sick people--it's an incredible preventative product. A must to take before an airplane trip to avoid the germs you inhale on the plane.