Effective

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Effective for ear infections that are starting. However I switched to Wally's Ear All-Natural Ear Oil as it is a more comprehensive formula. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews)

My second order

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jun 01, 2015

I have always itchy, dry and sometimes watery ears. It helps to soothen the affected area but will not totally get rid of it.

Great for ear pain due to Drainage!

Posted by 5685375205390782835 on May 04, 2015

Two thumps up! Great product paired with NutriBiotic Nasal Spray to battle colds and sinus infections!

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Apr 20, 2015

I am using these drops as I have developed itchy and wet ears. They seem to help a bit. I have been using them for about 2 weeks now, the problem is not solved though.

pending

Posted by ChisaHolly on Sep 27, 2014

Will try n update

Great Product !

Posted by 4862585433612726994 on Jun 25, 2014

I have not had a bad experience with any NutriBiotic product ! iHerb , your Great !

effective in curbing ear infections

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Jun 08, 2014

I used to suffer ear infections almost daily due to my near horizontal ear canal both sides and debris just wouldn't drain out like most ears do. After administering these ear drops, I do notice a drastic drop in recurring infections. As for tinnitus which bothers me more, I still have it (born with it) and can't vouch its effectiveness for this aspect.

pretty good

Posted by 5092191231816312200 on May 22, 2014

My ear seems to get a bit better when i use this, but it doesn't really take away swelling or pain if you have that problem. It just seems to help clear up the infection after using it for a few days religiously.

Thanks, now I'm DEAF

Posted by thesmellofsand on Apr 25, 2014

Tried this a couple of times for a stuffy ear; did nothing. Just tried it again, soon thereafter I experienced tinnitus in various forms, and now I am COMPLETELY DEAF in my left ear. Good thing I didn't do the other ear. I hope this will go away shortly and by itself. As someone with visual issues, losing my hearing is unacceptable, not to mention that it's freaking me out. I don't know whether this is a common issue with ear drops, but this is very disconcerting. I will try some home remedies and see if that resolves it. Update 25-04-14 (2 months later): Today I was diagnosed with idiopathic sudden unilateral sensorineural hearing loss by an ENT specialist. MRI and blood tests came up clean, my tympanum is intact, there's no fluid behind my ears. I am left with still this deafness resultant from using the eardrops, and vertigo, and my prognosis is that it is unlikely I will ever recover my hearing. Don't get me wrong; iHerb is great, but this product is clearly not, and potentially ototoxic it seems.

Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer2316976 on Apr 18, 2014

I have itchy ears from prolong usage of ear plugs. Have tried olive oil eardrops and virgin coconut oil but nothing does the job for me. Neither did this ear drops solve my problem.