Not the same product that I bought previously

Posted by Zambini on Apr 22, 2012

BUYER BEWARE> They have changed the product. The packaging isn't the same. Read the ingredients. It is no longer just GSE, they have added 400 mg of other ingredients. We bought two bottles to replenish our supply. They don't work as well or quickly for our purposes with the added ingredients. We are not just looking for another cold relief, we are looking for PURE GSE to tame yeast. The capsules used to be a nice option to avoid the nasty taste of the liquid. Unless I can buy them in pure form again, it is back to the liquid GSE

cure all fix all

Posted by Reviewer3074797 on Feb 27, 2012

Lets see, planters warts,strept throat, ring worm, bruised muscle, muscle ache, all with the liquid. I use the capsules daily for energy and keep the colds away. Kept me healthy for the last 1 1/2 years. Also when I had the above this cleasnd me from the inside out. Keep it around all the time. Now when someone is sick I find myself saying 'have you ever taking GSE.

Added benefit from this product is improved urinary flow.

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Feb 09, 2012

This product arrived when I had a bad bronchial cough. It seemed to accelerate my recovery time.

NutriBiotic-grapefruit seed extract

Posted by Reviewer1920119 on Dec 19, 2011

I just love this stuff. You don't have to worry about any side effects, nor worry about your body building up a resistence to it. I prefer the capsules MUCH MORE than the huge tablets.

great for spots

Posted by Reviewer1141242 on Jun 30, 2011

This stuff here is great for any kind of spots it makes them vanish in no time better than antibiotics

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2116616 on Jun 17, 2011

I love this stuff, always used the drops, this seems to work as well when run down.

i want the plain kind! no extras!

Posted by Reviewer3281685 on Jun 05, 2011

I don't want the echinacea (immune-booster), causes me inflammation. The artemesia annua that they added is useless, because it's an oxidant, only works as an oxidant on empty stomach, and i take these pills with anti-oxidants and food!

Didn't See A Huge Benefit

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on May 28, 2011

I'm not sure what this was doing for my body but I didn't see a huge benefit or feel any different after.

iHerb Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3097863 on May 17, 2011

I love getting my products from iHerb.com the value is superior and the service is beyond compare.

I love Nutribiotic's GSE

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Dec 16, 2010

I recently stayed well while several of my friends developed colds and flu. GSE, plus Immune Punch and extra zinc, are great for keeping up my immune system.