love it

Posted by Diana87 on Mar 04, 2014

truly good for busting the immune system.... especially to get rid of Staphylococcus aureus... of course with a lot of time and patience because staphylococcus aureus unfortunately it's a super bug this days. so it's a must to take also other extracts/capsules...like garlic, usnea etc...

Wouldnt travel without it

Posted by 5562695122676645106 on Mar 27, 2014

This product is great for so many things. We took it for B Hominis and seems to be working. It is NOT a quick cure, but it does work. I know it is good for many other things like Candida as well. We experienced NO digestive difficulties taking this long term. However, if you take it long term, you will need to supplement with probiotics as well.

miss karen

Posted by 4970056903620937848 on Mar 21, 2016

Excellent! I take two caps twice a day while traveling in countries that I may have stomach issues. During cold season, this helps me stave off colds and flu.

iHerb Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3097863 on May 17, 2011

I love getting my products from iHerb.com the value is superior and the service is beyond compare.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2116616 on Jun 17, 2011

I love this stuff, always used the drops, this seems to work as well when run down.

great for spots

Posted by Reviewer1141242 on Jun 30, 2011

This stuff here is great for any kind of spots it makes them vanish in no time better than antibiotics

NutriBiotic-grapefruit seed extract

Posted by Reviewer1920119 on Dec 19, 2011

I just love this stuff. You don't have to worry about any side effects, nor worry about your body building up a resistence to it. I prefer the capsules MUCH MORE than the huge tablets.

brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1595500 on Feb 23, 2010

just got the balance right to get you better when you are low.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on May 12, 2010

Excellent

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1461402 on May 24, 2010

Using it for a skin rash that wouldn't clear up with herbs or essential oils.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »