gse

Posted by Reviewer2641742 on May 01, 2009

very good for immune balance and or any illness

NutirBiotic, GSE High Potency Capsules Plus

Posted by Reviewer2534305 on Apr 13, 2009

Grapefruit seed extract is a wonder. In different forms, we use it for cleaning fruit, clearing nasal passages, etc. These pills are effective in fighting symptoms associated with bacteria, virus or fungi. The pill form in this product is effective for the latter.

Nutribiotic is my friend

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jan 29, 2009

Seriously, I believe I keep my candida at bay by using NitriBiotic Grapeseed Extract on a regular basis. The drops don't work for me - cannot tolerate them. But the capsules are fine and don't have gluten, dairy or soy.

Such a convenient way to take GSE!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 27, 2009

Sometimes it's just too much trouble to use the GSE drops and mix them with spicy V8 or orange juice...I sometimes run out of both! These capsules solve the problem, and my daughter, who has Lyme disease, takes them every A.M. and P.M. to combat the nasty cysts that spirochetes hide in. The artemesia and echinacea in this product also help to get rid of the critters that are hidin' out in the muscles. Wonderful, effective product from a GREAT online company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

The best

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Dec 27, 2008

This stuff works for everything. I must always have it in my cabinet!

Colds, sinus etc

Posted by Reviewer2917429 on Dec 22, 2008

Whenever I begin to have symptoms, I start with 2 capsules at least three times a day - morning-noon- especial before bed along with Noni extract. If caught in time, symptoms are gone by morning.

GSE

Posted by Reviewer2617027 on Sep 05, 2008

This is an excellent product which I will continue to use on a regular basis. It's especially good in prevent and fighting infections.

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2140536 on Jul 14, 2008

I ordered this product for myself mainly for the Sweet Woomwood aspect of it, but the fact that it has Grapefruit seed Extract is an added bonus. So far I have found it to be really good. I have no energy or motiviation and since taking these I have gone to work for the last two weeks full of energy and determination. I bought these for my friend who was recommended to use the Sweet Wormwood for Cancer treatment, and I bought a bottle of these for myself and I will keep on buying them because I think that they definately have an effect. Plus they are a third of the price of what you pay in Australia. The shipping was very quick!

GSE Capsules Plus

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Jul 01, 2008

Good way for vegetarians to take this product without having to take those tabs which have been know to pass thru your body unused.

Grapefruit Seed Extract in capsules

Posted by Reviewer3002071 on May 04, 2008

GSE, or Grapefruit Seed Extract, is very helpful when infections of any kind arise. Urinary tract infections seem to respond quickly. It should help with any illness. I like NutriBiotic, and use both the liquid and the capsules.