different result than expected/ happiness in his voice

Posted by 5182787146468592770 on Apr 22, 2016

My brother used an old bottle nutribiotic for his laryngitis which had citricidal in it. That took care of pretty bad case of laryngitis after a month. Then he had me order 2 bottles of the new formula & then another 2 bottles. So maybe he's gone through 3 bottles of this product. I'm not sure exactly how much he's been mixing in with his coffee & creamer every day. He told me 40 to 50 drops a day in his coffee. What I do know is that after using this for several months I noticed he wasn't so moody & he had happiness in his voice. As it has been said before, you need to take a higher dose for a longer period of time to see a difference. His brain appears to working better. My sister gets to see occasionally at his apartment. I only talk to him on the phone. She said he was less grumpy. Reality I didn't think it was necessary for him to take such a high dosage of GSE for such long period of after the laryngitis went away. He continued to take the GSE because he didn't want to get sick over winter. And most he definitely wasn't sick over winter. His choice to continue taking it has most definitely has improved his mood. What this exactly means I'm uncertain , just writing what I observe. I was surprised by the happiness in his voice.

NutriBiotic, GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract, Liquid Concentrate,

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Mar 15, 2016

5 stars on this product. Excellent product to use in laundry, washing produce and I like that you can add 3 drops to your drink. It is very concentrated so you do not have to use much.

Best thing EVER

Posted by MyDewHerb on Mar 06, 2016

GSE is my go-to product for EVERY type of infection. Works like miracle!

Love it!

Posted by 5670830166012706057 on Feb 25, 2016

Apparently my skin just loves fungus! This has completely gotten rid of all the skin issues I was having due to sweating all day every day to varying degrees! Ladies.... under and between your breasts or any other folds in skin! I use this anywhere I have problems, even in the crotch area. The dr s never fixed my issues, burning, itching, swelling from scratching, redness, skin splitting with slightest pressure, the last time they gave me steroids. That helped as long as I used it, but it came back immediately on stopping. This stuff has cleared it up completely! Even atheletes foot which my son keeps giving us! I will continue buying and using this product. Such a relief. My dr was talking about biopsies to rule out cancer.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Dec 09, 2015

I have used this in the early stages of a skin infection and it cleared everything up. It works consistently. It is a little on the strong side, so you may have to dilute.

Sinus infection and Candida gone after 2 yrs

Posted by 4687625283566591700 on Aug 14, 2015

I use this in my sinus rinses and in my morning juice... i started slowly and only did a few drops and worked my way up as it can be a little unsettling on the tummy to start. This has a zillion uses and i have stocked up.

It could be stronger

Posted by 5510166302820017729 on May 15, 2015

It's a good and helpful product, but low levels of the grape fruit extract.

GSE

Posted by 5324091253364477308 on May 11, 2015

As you know I recently bought this product - I use it external and internal. It is early to have results, but some of them I have: during these 2 weeks I used it for my fungus nails on toes after that nails became softer and I could remove it in order to cure under-nail area. Also applying on wart during 2 weeks I noticed that the size of it is reduced by half

GSE

Posted by 5312220008455938279 on Apr 16, 2015

Very happy with product, just international shipping took couple weeks more than expected.

Very good

Posted by 4922000208338507186 on Mar 10, 2015

It's the best product in winter. Use for my boys as a first medicine when they start snuffle