lead in product

Posted by Reviewer1884252 on May 24, 2010

consumer lab found 6-18 mcg of lead per serving, will not buy any of there products again.unfortunately i had just purchase my second order of there product, when i saw consumer lab's test report. will throw it in the trash. lead harmful to body.

It's fine but don't expect the best taste among powders

Posted by Reviewer2332442 on Aug 24, 2008

The benefit for me is a protein source with zero potassium content (because I need to restrict it). But whey tastes better, dissolves better. Trick: blend this powder with whatever else you put in a shake about a half hour ahead of time. Place in the refrigerator, then re-blend just before consuming (I find a handheld blender does the best job.) The sandier texture of this powder will have been much reduced by the wait.

Delicious, easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer1205845 on Apr 06, 2010

I have hypoglycemia. Drinking a smoothie with this before bed keeps me from waking up in the middle of the night hungry. It is a delicious flavor.

Delicious taste, texture takes some getting used to..

Posted by Reviewer1950359 on Jul 02, 2012

(From Finland) I used whey protein exclusively for years and loved it until one day my gut started rejecting it. I had to look for alternatives. Thankfully I found this protein! The slightly sandy/chalky texture and feel took some getting used to, but it blends fairly well and when you combine it with stevia, it tastes delicious, almost like a vanilla milkshake: a pure, clean vanilla taste without the overbearing aftertaste of whey or milk that lingers in your mouth. I give it 5 stars for taste and 3.5 for texture = 4 stars, final score.

Great Protein!

Posted by Reviewer1801288 on Oct 12, 2007

This has been a staple in my diet the last few years. A wonderful way to get protein without soy or dairy.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1827447 on May 26, 2008

I have been using protein powder for years and this is my favorite. I like it better than soy because it has a lighter taste. I put it in waffles and pancakes and, along with some added fruit, it makes a good rounded meal for my kiddos.

Good vegan protein!

Posted by Reviewer2392325 on May 06, 2010

I like that this protein doesn't have sugar / artificial sweeteners in it, and you can really taste the vanilla! I was searching for good natural, not animal-product protein, and here it is!

Love this protein!

Posted by Reviewer2506673 on Jan 30, 2012

I love this rice protein, it is the best! It is pure rice protein, with no gums or anything artificial added to it, plus the perfect hint of vanilla! I like that it is not sweetened so I can add as much as I want of my sweetener of choice. This protein is not chalky or has aftertaste, it truly is the best rice protein I have tried, love it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2631012 on Feb 17, 2011

As always prompt shipping,fast delivery. I don't digest meats well, and so am often protein deficient. I have tried many different protein powders. The flavor and absorbtion of this product is highley noticable. Much recomended. Great in my morning coffee!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2718127 on May 22, 2008

but don't expect to just mix it with water and go. I usually blend it with a banana, ice, and almond milk. Even then it's still fairly chalky (though I do use a lot of it) but you get used to it. And the flavor is good. You get a lot more protein per serving (and less calories) then some other brands where you have to use much more powder. Overall, I really like this and will definitely buy it again.