NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Fragrance Free, Non-Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

My skin is NOT happy

Posted by Leveeah on Dec 02, 2012

I seem to belong to the very small percentage who can't tolerate this cleanser. Based on the number of positive reviews I was really excited to try it. I have sensitive skin and problems with acne. After a couple days of using this cleanser I developed a burning sensation around my lips. They turned red and raw. My eyes were also irritated. By the third day my hands, forearms and neck started to itch (wherever the cleanser had touched). The acne around my jawline became so inflamed I had to place ice on it. All the ingredients in this cleanser appear to be gentle, so it must be the grapefruit seed extract that causes a reaction for some people. Absolutely horrible!

Lovely Basic Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer2114892 on Jul 19, 2010

I have acne and sensitive skin, and I've really been liking this cleanser. It's not supposed to really target acne, but I find that it makes my skin less red and irritated because of the soothing ingredients. It foams REALLY nicely, even though it doesn't have an sulfates in it. It's also a fantastic price for such a huge bottle, and you literally need half a pump to cover your entire face. LOVE! :)

Drying

Posted by newday on Nov 17, 2011

Really wanted this to work but tried it for the first time today and it not only dried my face out it dried my hands as well. I have sensitive skin and like so many of us who have sensitive skin, I am constantly trying to find a product I can use that will even out my skin tone, help with roseaca and not dry my skin. The ratings were so high I thought I'd found my product but not this is not for me.

Exceptional quality!

Posted by Reviewer2409680 on Aug 09, 2010

I've tried many products over the years. My skin is very sensitive and I found that using this cleanser is the best thing I have tried. It doesn't dry out my face and my face is now clear and very clean. Thank you.

a 10

Posted by Reviewer2941467 on Feb 22, 2012

after trying every soap i could find, this has helped my skin, no more burningor redness, my eczema and psoriasis are almost gone. i actually feel comfortable going out without make up on. i bought it for my face but have started using it for my whole body now. a 10 in my book.