NutriBiotic, Skin Ointment, 2% Grapefruit Seed Extract with Lysine, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

worked on my dog

Posted by Reviewer2117535 From New York on Dec 31, 2007

Our dog had some kind of red inflamed spot on its ear. Not wanting to use drugs and not needing to take her to the vet for something so minor, we tried the Nutribiotic skin ointment. In a week, whatever this red spot was, it totally disappeared.

Wonder Working GSE !!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2378165 From Indiana on Jul 20, 2009

I have used this for many skin issues, but none as dramatic as when I "break out " because of nickel in jewelry. This salve - with one application - takes care of the rash and itching. Not cortisone cream or any other topical ointment will help that rash as effectively as this ointment. I have fought this condition most of my life. Hallelujah- this is a keeper

MIracle Cream

Posted by Reviewer3264582 From California on Aug 11, 2010

I have sebehria dermititus and this stuff helps keep the flaking and itching under control quite well applied 1-3X per day. Even has improved chronic fungal problem on my big toe.

Amazing stuff!!!

Posted by Kittyhearsawho From Australia on Oct 26, 2012

After reading the good reviews I had high hopes for this stuff and I was not disappointed. In fact it worked better than I ever dreamed it could! For years I have been getting small red, sore 'pimples' on my chin and nose with a lot of redness (a Doctor told me it was Rosacea, but i'm not convinced for various reasons). This stuff cleared it up in two days!!! If another little pimple does come up, I put this on and it's gone without a trace the next day. I use homeopathics which help lessen the amount of them, but none of the topical's i've tried have worked like this stuff. I won't be without it now.

Heals without stinging