better than probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Dec 03, 2008

butyric acid seemed to be the missing link for my digestive problems (cramping and diarrhea). I had tried numerous brands of probiotics but it wasn't until I used butyric acid that my gut finally functioned normally.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1235595 on Nov 03, 2009

I have been suffering with candida for years now and within a few hours of taking butyraid I started to feel a difference - I am on the candida diet also.

Lead Content

Posted by Reviewer1631643 on Apr 24, 2015

I contacted Nutricology to determine the lead content, here is how they replied: "The United States Pharmacopeia mandates no more than 10 µg/lead per day from any product, and all of our products are far below that level. California Proposition 65, however, sets the lead standard 20 times lower, at 0.5 µg/day" Take away: Unless you have an extraordinary sensitivity, pregnant, or plan on taking this long term, you're fine. The only reason I gave this less than 5 stars is because other (more expensive) products offer a higher Butyric Acid content and don't have the Prop 65 warning.

Helpful for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1011799 on Jun 01, 2008

I learned through study that butyric acid was very helpful for combatting IBS. Now my husband and I both take one a day with a larger meal, and it is one of the things, along with probiotics and digestive enzymes, that has turned these problems around.

HIGH ENERGY!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Apr 27, 2009

This helps greatly with adrenal fatigue and helps support the endocrine system. works very well!

really good

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on May 18, 2010

you can get this stuff from butter fat too. raw, grassfed is the best - good product, good for leaky gut

Truly Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Mar 22, 2014

This is the most effective supplement I have ever taken. The benefits for my gut, digestion, pain, fatigue, fog & too many more to mention here is significant. This is saying a lot as I have tried well over 100 different supplements over the years. I only wish the amount of butyrate per tablet was higher.

Nutricology, ButyrAid

Posted by Reviewer1411198 on May 10, 2011

This is healing for leaky gut inflammation... however this will help a lot but may not be all you need as you need to find out the actual cause of your lucky gut, so you can correct it. This will help some for bloating too.

FABULOUS

Posted by Reviewer1454804 on Jun 18, 2008

Great product, hard to find, and at a great price! Thanks iHerb! :o)

Warning contains Lead

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Sep 30, 2014

Warning - this product contains Lead!! I'm appalled that a product would contain lead in this day and age. Very disappointed. The product has a 'California Proposition 65 Warning' and it also states that it contains lead on the bottle. I wish I knew this before I ordered.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »