Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1870685 on Jul 08, 2011

I notice an easier stream and getting up one less time during the night.

effective product

Posted by Reviewer2113136 on Feb 17, 2011

This is one of the most effective products my husband has tried. Unfortunately, he had to discontinue use because after 9 or 10 days of taking it, gout flared up in his toe joint. He went off the product for a week until the gout cleared up. After about 9-10 days back on the product, gout showed up in his foot again. It is perhaps a coincidence, but this is the only new supplement he has added, so we suspect is the culprit in the gout reappearing.

made a difference

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Jan 10, 2011

It did cause me some prostate irritation at first (I have prostatitis) so I took at a reduced dose (3/day). After a month I noticed definite improvements in urine flow with less prostate swelling.

Barbara Australia

Posted by Reviewer2843829 on Sep 25, 2010

Can't speak too highly of this product. My husband was diagonised with an enlarged prostate. After 1 bottle of this product his reading went from 11 to 2.5, which is how the readings are taken in Australia. He is continuing with the product to keep the prostate healthy

healthy products

Posted by Reviewer2557922 on Sep 01, 2010

excellent product, good company

Prostrate Care

Posted by Reviewer1113180 on Jun 28, 2009

I am 78 years old and have used this product going on 2 years. I found it to be very effective for me. Three years ago a biopsy indicated low level prostate cancer. Rather than surgery or radiation I opted for "Expected Management or Watchful Waiting." Since then my PSA has remained constant (below 4) and prostate normal for my age. Bladder control also normal. I also have a regular specific exercise program.

Used for Prostate Infection

Posted by Reviewer2108311 on Apr 15, 2009

I had a prostate infection for which my urologist prescribed SEPTRA. That anibiotic has about 25 serious side effects including fatalities. After taking it two days I had an extensive red rash all over my upper body (side effect). It nearly prevented me from having eye surgery when the nurses discovered it. I had stopped the drug and began using Healthy Prostate and Ovaries. I experienced improvement and relief from the pain by the second day. I have continued it and have nearly finished the bottle. Great product!

i herb customer service

Posted by Reviewer3034409 on Mar 27, 2009

sorry. but it's too soon to say as it is my first order. But I do want to say I am happy about iherb service and shipping costs. iherb is now my first stop when searching for health products to buy.

review

Posted by Reviewer2557154 on Nov 22, 2008

seems to be working well.let me know if you have any sales on this product-it is quite pricy.

JW

Posted by Reviewer1535016 on Oct 31, 2008

Having an enlarged prostate, I tried this product. I now have no trouble urinating & my last physical show my prostate "normal". GREAT STUFF!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »