Great form of Magnesium Citrate...

Posted by Reviewer2302910 on Apr 15, 2010

My Nutritionist recommended this brand years ago, like 8 years ago, I've been taking it ever since. I've tried other Magnesium Citrates both in pill and powder form and none work as well as this one. I always come back to this one. Allergy Research, please don't ever discontinue!!

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jan 22, 2011

This magnesium was prescribed by my doctor for my IBS symptoms. As he explained it to me, magnesium citrate attracts moisture to the intestinal region, and allows IBS sufferers relief from constipation. It works! I have not had problems with constipation since starting it 2 months ago.

include magnesium stearate

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on May 05, 2014

I hate magnesium stearate.

ARG Nutricology rocks

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 22, 2010

As the readers of my reviews know, I cannot say enough good things about ARG and their products. They are cutting edge and clean of noxious additives always. Mag citrate useful for diabetics, sleep disorders, Bell's palsy, osteoporosis, and MORE!!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1072076 on Jun 08, 2011

I take the Magnesium Citrate to relieve the symptoms of constipation and it really works.

Cheaper better product

Posted by Reviewer2234284 on Jun 21, 2011

This product is amazing - cheaper than Oz prices

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jul 03, 2011

A+

Magnesium Product Review

Posted by Reviewer1297064 on Feb 19, 2008

I learned of Allergy Research Group products through a canine food group I belong to. Their standards for purity are exactly what I look for when buying supplements. I use this product for my dogs to balance their home cooked diet.

Magnesium Nutricology

Posted by Reviewer1860770 on Sep 22, 2011

This is a product that you can figure out the proper dosage by adding one or taking away one capsule. Magnesium is needed for daily bowels. This product helped me to get my bowels regular.

Good

Posted by 4698809703023224371 on Dec 17, 2013

I have only been taking it for a couple of weeks, but I feel it's good. The one thing I don't like is the size and thickness of the capsules, they are a nightmare to swallow. Other then that they are fine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »