New To iHerb?

Nutricology, ProGreens, with Advanced Probiotic Formula, 9.27 oz (265 g)

Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, ProGreens with Advanced Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer3065859 on Sep 02, 2008

I have type 1 diabetes with high blood glucose in the morning. When I take this, I have found my it lowers my morning number--amazing.

ProGreens

Posted by Reviewer3029777 on May 09, 2008

This is more than a "green" drink. It contains billions of probiotics and a huge range of healthy stuff including bee pollen! I felt increased energy and better digestion/elimination in a few days. Comes in jars of powder, and pre-packaged doses for traveling.

Used it for skin

Posted by Reviewer2412587 on Feb 08, 2010

i used this product to help with my acne and i love it. Unfortunately I have to keep using it or my skin gets a little worse but I dont mind because it helps with my digestion anyway and it also is great to have either in the morning before breakfast or sometimes I use it between breakfast and lunch so I don't snack. I also used it during a candida cleanse and I think it sped up that whole process for me. I like the taste just fine but its really good with fresh green juice too. 5 stars.

I'll definitely buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Oct 31, 2009

It doesn't taste good with water, but I usually drink it with apple juice and it tastes fine. I've been taking this for over a month. I usually catch a cold during the transition period from summer to fall, but I didn't get sick this year. So I guess this product helps boost your immune system because I haven't made a change in terms of my diet and lifestyle.

The best one!

Posted by Reviewer3359946 on Aug 31, 2009

I have this every morning with apple juice. Very delicious!