10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nutricology, Super D3, 60 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Gotta have it!

Posted by Reviewer3108583 on Dec 01, 2009

My vitamin D test showed (like most folks who get tested) that my levels were way below level, so I take 4,000 units per day and more if I am ill. I would recommend this and any of the Allergy Research products to anyone who is food or drug or supplement sensitive: the company is diligent in eliminating allergens from their products.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Nov 20, 2010

Very good quality, excellent company. It's very hard to find a dry D supplement without gelatin, I don't want gelatin.The pills are also easty to swallow. 0 side effects.

super d3

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Apr 22, 2011

unless tested you wont know if d is at right level...unless you gain weight, ache or are depressed. (also cancer) I can only say i preffer a larger size - to not reorder so often (I miss Now Foods brand but they use far too much filler chemicals!) so I wont be reordering this small size supplement again.