Gotta have it!

Posted by Reviewer3108583 on Dec 01, 2009

My vitamin D test showed (like most folks who get tested) that my levels were way below level, so I take 4,000 units per day and more if I am ill. I would recommend this and any of the Allergy Research products to anyone who is food or drug or supplement sensitive: the company is diligent in eliminating allergens from their products.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Nov 20, 2010

Very good quality, excellent company. It's very hard to find a dry D supplement without gelatin, I don't want gelatin.The pills are also easty to swallow. 0 side effects.

I was expecting for much more, but not bad at all

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Jan 09, 2016

Is very similar to other D3 suplements I've tested, with different prices, lower or higher, but the results are the same. I think the results are faster than others, but I can't say more about it.

super d3

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Apr 22, 2011

unless tested you wont know if d is at right level...unless you gain weight, ache or are depressed. (also cancer) I can only say i preffer a larger size - to not reorder so often (I miss Now Foods brand but they use far too much filler chemicals!) so I wont be reordering this small size supplement again.