Nutricology, Thymus, 75 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

great value

Posted by Reviewer1437753 From New Mexico on Feb 16, 2008

This product seems to really work. I use it for immune support along with Astragalus. While I have been surrounded by colds and flu by some family members, friends, and coworkers, I have not had the slightest off day and that just seems like a miracle. Most important with glandular products, this is organic. ...and what can I say the price is great!

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 From Michigan on Aug 31, 2008

I noticed a difference in my allergy symptoms within a week of taking thymus. I wouldn't be without it now!

Good dosage

Posted by Reviewer2292722 From Netherlands on Oct 11, 2008

I take these for only a few months. I think it's good to use these 2 months a year, specially in allergic periods. I have hay fever in summer, so I'm going to use it in that period for sure. I use it together with other vitamins for a few weeks now, and it really seems to work. My allergic sympptoms are really less. I take to pills a day.

Highly Recommend - Immune system boost

Posted by Reviewer2623190 From Australia on May 22, 2009

A friend recommended this product to me, so I tried it, and within the first few days I could feel the difference. My Immune system was improving. Great pricing as always from iherb, and prompt delivery.

Thymus and MS

Posted by Reviewer1901709 From California on Jun 03, 2008

Since 1997 I've used a Thymus supplement for treatment of relapsing remitting MS. I have successfully kept the frequency of relapses under control since then. I just switched to this product and it seems to have helped relieve the current symptoms. I wish the dose of this supplement was 750-1000mg as this is the previous dose I was taking. This product seems to help. the taste is much more palatable.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »