OK

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Nov 20, 2012

I haven't lost any weight with this product, though i havent been taking it as regularly as i would wish to. I did notice a huge boost in mood and energy. The mood thing was a happy surprise. I would order it again. I don't like that it doesnt state the chorogenic acid percent.

to be updated

good products

Posted by 4978762633861581470 on Oct 08, 2013

Not Bad At All

Posted by 5529065510791914905 on Oct 30, 2013

Starting at 205 before Christmas, I lost 30 pounds in a little under five months, hitting 175 in May. I used this product, though a little differently as the directions on the bottle want: I took one capsule around an hour before supper every day. Even without continuing its use, I've been able to hold at 175 for almost six months by eating sensibly and getting a little exercise every day. It's not a miracle, but I'm convinced it did help me.

Weight Loss

Posted by 4673062917561412694 on Mar 31, 2014

My partner has been using these for about two or three months and has lost about 5 - 7 kilos. This is great for people that have a busy lifestyle and cannot make it to the gym all the time.

Pure Coffee or pure caffeine

Posted by 4749481812792048393 on Sep 08, 2014

Besides boosting energy and stop sleepiness to take only in the morning - But pure caffeine is not the same as coffee! .. Combined with basic Panadol (EXTRA) is a an excellent neural pain killer - I take for peripheral nueropathy on my feet and lower legs. Not to be abused once a day early morning only.

Green Coffee Extract

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Sep 28, 2012

I have not started taking this yet becaue I am still using up the last of another brand. I hope it works better then what I am using. I will update later.