WARNING FAKE!

Posted by 5038131421045836824 on Jan 30, 2013

This brand does not contain coffe bean extract, I've beeen using Coffe bean extracts from all kind of different brands for a very long time, I always open the capsules to check the powder, all other brands powder is brownish and smells and have a coffee taste, the powder from this brand is just all white and has no smell or taste whatsoever, no wonder its sold for 6.95$, you pay for NOTHING!

worthless

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Jun 17, 2013

Does not contain important ingredients. Dr.Oz warns about these off shoot products. A total waste of money. If I could give no stars or a half I would.

Another Myth

Posted by 5554112682592911763 on Sep 27, 2012

This herb was advertised on Dr.OZ TV show. I don't notice any increase in energy or weight loss help.

No Effect :(

Posted by Pandora on Oct 19, 2013

I really had faith in this product, but both me and my boyfriend tried this, and we both have a few extra pounds, but neither experienced any differance in weight or energy. :/

cheap

Posted by DianaD on Oct 06, 2014

I felt no effect.

Stuff that work

Posted by trefoglio on Oct 03, 2012

Thiss stuff woks even when you don´t exercise! Very good choice for fast weight loss. I have taken about 4-6 per day which is more than suggested. I would suggest taking max 2 caps at once. Also, combine this with sugar-free foods.

Excellent

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 06, 2012

I've tried Life Extension green coffee extract. This is just as good. I don't need to lose weight but maybe this will help with blood sugar support. It's antiaging.

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013

After taking these for 2 months, I am less than impressed. Haven't noticed any increase in energy, and any weight loss I have had I am attributing 100% to a healthy diet and exercise.

Pure CoffeeMax Works!

Posted by Reviewer3203040 on Jun 28, 2013

Weighed 162 lbs. before taking the Pure CoffeeMax. Lost 7 lbs. in the first two months and now expecting to lose another 7 lbs. in the next two months.

Pure Coffee or pure caffeine

Posted by 4749481812792048393 on Sep 08, 2014

Besides boosting energy and stop sleepiness to take only in the morning - But pure caffeine is not the same as coffee! .. Combined with basic Panadol (EXTRA) is a an excellent neural pain killer - I take for peripheral nueropathy on my feet and lower legs. Not to be abused once a day early morning only.