Olbas Therapeutic, Analgesic Salve, Natural Herbal Formula, 1 oz (30 g)

5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

works great

Posted by Reviewer3020750 From California on Oct 21, 2007

I have scar tissue around my knee which gives me a hard time if I work out to much. I used to use apsircream on it, but for whatever reason it just doesn't cut it anymore. I tried this both because I hoped it would work, and because I wanted a more natural option. while this does take about 10 minutes to feel the full effect it really does help. I was a little worried my sensitive skin wouldn't react well to the essential oils, but it's actually quite gentle. not long ago my boyfriend came down w/ the flu and was very achy and this really helped keep him a bit more comfortable. I'm looking forward to trying more of their products!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1735122 From Illinois on Jan 09, 2009

I use for colds and muscle soreness or even when have pain due to a pinched nerve on neck. This work's great.

This Salve Works!

Posted by Reviewer1155971 From California on Mar 20, 2009

I had a mild crook in my neck after working out with weights the other day. I applied this wonderful salve and awakend the next morning completely healed! I love Olbas products and continue to use them throughout the years.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1483457 From Indiana on Apr 23, 2010

This is good for muscle aches and pains.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2465118 From California on Jul 27, 2010

Works about as good as the other salves on the market and is far more pleasant to use and certainly more natural.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »