Good nutrition, mix with other stuff

Posted by Siljel on Oct 21, 2015

I like the nutrition profile, and the price, of this product. I wouldn't say it tasted brilliant but I will try to add more stuff to it the next time I make it. I won't be able to drink this on my own. Might not purchase again but happy enough for the one-time buy.

Changed the formula; ruined the taste.

Posted by Reviewer1613097 on Oct 14, 2013

Until recently, Olympian Labs sold an outstanding chocolate pea protein powder. The last time I went to buy it, I couldn't find the same package. I hoped that this would be the same product, but it isn't at all. The old one tasted just great. This one is awful. I'm using a half measure and mixing in a half measure of another protein I have, and doctoring it with extra cocoa powder until I can finish the package, and then I'll have to start searching all over again for something else. What a disappointment!

Good product, spoiled taste

Posted by Reviewer2876274 on Aug 21, 2013

Changed ingredients, spoiled taste. It was my favorite, I'm going to buy another product... :-(

Taste is bad..

Posted by Reviewer1502771 on Jul 02, 2013

I have tried a few pea proteins and I keep going back to Thorne Research Chocolate. That is the best. This one is bad compared to that one. Will be going back to the Thorne.

Perfect tast and consistancy

Posted by Reviewer2680874 on Jun 11, 2013

It is kind of a cream if you don't put too much water, so not hungry any more after drinking it. Not too sweet, but enough, and above all does not taste stevia at all !! (I hate the taste of stevia). Really perfect. Too bad there is not many other flavors...

great taste

Posted by 5595948348715286120 on Feb 04, 2013

great taste, not too sweet or too powdery, i have a lot more energy when i drink this in the morning. will order again.

입맛에 맞아요

Posted by Reviewer2041733 on Jan 23, 2013

스피루테인 보다 훨신 담백하고 질감이 느글거리지않아서 좋아요 스피루테인는 한통비우는데 일년이 넘게걸렸는데 이제품은 식사대신 계속 찾게되네요

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 12, 2012

Olympian Labs Inc., Pea Protein, Chocolate is some of the best protein I've had. Its amino acid profile is good, especially in that it's not hugely weighted towards Glutamic acid, and the amounts of Arginine and Lysine are roughly equal. When preparing this product, it mixes fairly well but the resulting substance is more like a runny pudding than a traditional protein drink. I find it quite sweet — it has the oddly lingering sweetness of synthetic sweeteners, in this case xylitol — and it's somewhat chocolatey. One thing I also like is that this protein is not derived from any animal, not even from milk; To me, it's a nice change to have protein that's only plant-based, and non-GMO at that. My only wish: That this product were certified as organic.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2772762 on Oct 12, 2012

It tastes good, smells good. It's also blended well with milk or water. made a good choice.

초콜렛 맛이 안 나고

Posted by Reviewer2722269 on Sep 25, 2012

팥죽맛이 나네요. 초코렛의 달콤쌉사름한 맛을 기대했는데 ㅠ 정량넣고 물에 타 먹었는데 완전 걸쭉하고 설탕 안 넣은 맹맹한 팥죽맛이에요. 앞으로 이걸 다 먹을 걸 생각하니 암담...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »