Protein Vanilla Bean powder

Posted by Reviewer1589911 on Jul 07, 2013

I think it is good. It gives me the strength I need through a the day. I also take it before going to bed as I sleep better.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

A bit chalky, but not at all offputting. The taste isn't brilliant at first, but I have grown to like it. Decent price.

Good product, 4 stars

Posted by Reviewer1950359 on Sep 12, 2012

I previously used whey, but gradually developed a mild intolerance to it, so I switched to rice protein. I found a great tasting brand, but rice protein is always grainy in texture and somewhat hard to mix, plus the price went up so I decided to try pea protein. The consistency is excellent, smooth and fluffy, very easy to mix, at least with water. It's also more bioavailable than rice protein. It is mildly sweet because of the xylitol and stevia; certainly not too sweet by any measure! The taste was perhaps the only weakness of the product; it definitely tastes like ground peas, but the vanilla adds a nice touch and I'm sure I'll get used to the flavor eventually.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2161116 on Feb 02, 2012

We have tried many protein powders and I liked the content of this one. The flavor was OK, too. I appreciate all the great reviews. That helps with my dedision. The price is right.

good~

Posted by Reviewer1037703 on Jan 23, 2012

i ate this with cacao in water and milk. it tastes good better than other protein products.

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jun 27, 2011

a little powdery. but 1 scoop gives about 25 g of protein.

As Expected

Posted by Reviewer2077503 on Feb 14, 2011

This seems particularly sweet. I amusing it mixed with the Sun Warrior rice protein in smoothies. The overall taste seems fine, although at least in this combination it does come across as a little grainy. No noticeable pea taste. No problems with shipping.

a good drink

Posted by Reviewer1861758 on Feb 14, 2011

Easy to mix, and pleasant enough to drink, though it would be tastier if the vanilla was more prominent.

pretty tasty

Posted by Reviewer3020680 on Jan 25, 2011

I like the product but I wish I had noticed that it was sweetened, I feel that it limits my food combinations

Tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Sep 23, 2010

We can't eat dairy or soy protein, so we're grateful to have other options. This protein powder tastes a lot like peas, with a hint of vanilla sweetness. Unless used sparingly in smoothies, oatmeal, etc., my kids really dislike the taste. I add vanilla extract and a bit of stevia or other sweetener to punch up the taste, but it just tastes like peas. Fine for adding to baked goods. When added to hi-carb stuff, it definately makes for a more filling meal that staves off hunger for a substantial amt of time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »