Protein Vanilla Bean powder

Posted by Reviewer1589911 on Jul 07, 2013

I think it is good. It gives me the strength I need through a the day. I also take it before going to bed as I sleep better.

bad taste

Posted by 5186363847047246949 on Mar 20, 2015

Vanilla flavour is too mild, pea flavour is much stronger

tastes a little artificial.

Posted by Suziesue on Sep 09, 2012

This protein powder tastes ok, but the vanilla flavouring is a little too strong and artificial tasting for me. I added this powder to cakes which came out tasting terrible. That said, it does contain a good amount of protein and does the job, but just don't try baking with this stuff.

Tastes terrible

Posted by 5633479722916064620 on Jun 28, 2015

It mixes easily, smells like sweet vanilla but the taste is awful!!

Shocking taste

Posted by 4860370940002175324 on Aug 24, 2015

This is nutritious no doubt about it. Low carb, high protein. But the taste! Too sweet. Terrible sharp after taste. I found it hard to get down.

good protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2809994 on Jan 15, 2012

My body seems to utilze the protein in this product well, but i don't like the taste of the pea when mixed in w/ other stuff in my smoothies, not very neutral compared to whey powders.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Sep 16, 2011

I purchased this Pea Protein as a replacement for the high-quality whey protein I had been using in my smoothies. Unfortunately, due to an allergy, I had to stop using the whey. The flavor of this product is good. I find that I'm very sensitive to food textures (always have been), and I have to say that the texture of this product bothers me. I will still use it, but I don't love it.

Pea protein

Posted by Reviewer1362314 on Jan 21, 2010

It is getting better because it is not too sweet

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer1979807 on Mar 10, 2009

It mixes very well but the taste could use improving. Difficult to drink straight,I throw in a Cliff bar for every two scoops or use it as a milk substitute for smoothies.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on Mar 12, 2009

I thought that this product would make my vegetarian diet have complete protein when eaten with rice protein powder. Instead, I have eaten the pea protein powder for three days and for three days I have had gas, constipation and indigestion. I take digestive enzymes for protein and they didn't help. The fourth day I skipped the pea protein and had none of the problems that I experienced on the days when I ate it.