Great Product but not enough in the can

Posted by Reviewer2363573 on Jan 22, 2009

This is the best tasting of these products I've had thus far and the only one with the protein content I was looking for (20 grams!). The problem is that the recommended dose is two scoops which means the product lasts only two weeks. Figure a way to make the product in bulk and save the consumer some money or many will not buy the product once they realize they run out after two weeks. For taste and content this product deserves five stars, but because of the two week thing, I gave it four.

Tastes good, no negative side effects noticed.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 23, 2010

In comparison to plain pea protein or plain hemp protein, this definitely tastes better (and this is without added sugar that is prevalent in many fruit-flavored protein powders). As far as health benefits, I can not attest, because I take several other detoxification/nutrient supplements. Fortunately, it does not seem to make me jittery or worsen my sleep. Compared to my favorite rice protein made by Sun warrior, it feels much lighter for my digestive system. My reason for not giving it five stars is cost per serving considering this is not a complete protein. Perhaps it is best to think of it as a gentle, health boost supplement with some low glycemic calories to get you by until a proper meal.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on May 24, 2011

There's actually no taste when mixed with water, but when eaten by itself it's pretty good. It dissolves in water but must be drinken straight away, otherwise the powder will collect at the bottom and on the top. So mixing is the key word here :)

Olympian Labs Ultimate Greens Protein 8

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jun 27, 2011

like the taste.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1491566 on Oct 05, 2011

I feel better and have lost weight. Substituting a meal with this drink. Use a straw because it goes to the bottom. I use a flavorful juice to mix it in, that helps the taste.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer3285703 on Oct 16, 2011

I liked the ingredient list so I thought I would try it. As other reviewers had stated, it's pretty gritty so I only use one scoop instead of the full serving size of two scoops. It's not horrible though -- I mix in fruit and juice.

A little too sweet but overall I'm quite pleased with it

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Dec 16, 2013

A little sweet for my taste and 2 scoops seems too much (unless you're making a truly giant smoothie!) but easy to digest even for those with digestive issues, good ingredients, satisfies hunger and can be mixed just with water if you're in a rush.

Good Vegan Protein

Posted by Mearced on Dec 04, 2008

Good Tasting Protein for a Vegan who does not want eggs, whey or soy, plus added ingredients.