Optimum Nutrition, BCAA 5000 Powder, Instantized, Unflavored, 12.15 oz (345 g)

Great results, dont expect good taste though.

Posted by Reviewer1949759 From California on May 27, 2012

This product work extremely well. I have been taking 10-15g a day for 9 months. I have not been able to workout, due to a new job. However, I have not lost any muscle mass. Have maintained same body composition! So, this product has stimulated muscle building as it is supposed to do. As for the taste, all unflavored BCAA taste horrible. I add a EmergenC packet and a flavored NO product (Fruit punch flavored Super Charge by Labrada) to it, so I barely taste it. I get more bang for the buck and the results I need. The micronization of this product works as well. I have tried other BCAAs and usually have powder settling in the bottom of my mixer cup. With this one I don't have that.

Nice BCAA

Posted by saulius1977 From Ukraine on Aug 14, 2012

I love this product. I drink mine mixed with water in a shaker while I'm at the gym, and I can tell that there's a huge difference in how long I'm able to workout. The fruit punch tastes great and is especially refreshing.. Also cheaper than other BCAA powders I've tried. I'd definitely recommend it!

Excelente produto!

Posted by 4889076480947515594 on Sep 07, 2012

Produto de fácil absorção, só deixa a desejar no sabor, mas isso é relevante, pois os resultados são muitos bons, e o preço é excelente. Optimum Nutricion, a melhor marca em suplementos. Recomendo!

Best

Posted by Reviewer3050326 From Brazil on Dec 06, 2012

Perfect

One of the best

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on Nov 08, 2013

I've tried almost all the amino acid products available, but this one is definitely the best value. It helps build muscle, maintain muscle, and increases energy, pumps, and stamina. I've tried more expensive BCAA's, but keep coming back to this one.