Great results, dont expect good taste though.

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on May 27, 2012

This product work extremely well. I have been taking 10-15g a day for 9 months. I have not been able to workout, due to a new job. However, I have not lost any muscle mass. Have maintained same body composition! So, this product has stimulated muscle building as it is supposed to do. As for the taste, all unflavored BCAA taste horrible. I add a EmergenC packet and a flavored NO product (Fruit punch flavored Super Charge by Labrada) to it, so I barely taste it. I get more bang for the buck and the results I need. The micronization of this product works as well. I have tried other BCAAs and usually have powder settling in the bottom of my mixer cup. With this one I don't have that.

Nice BCAA

Posted by saulius1977 on Aug 14, 2012

I love this product. I drink mine mixed with water in a shaker while I'm at the gym, and I can tell that there's a huge difference in how long I'm able to workout. The fruit punch tastes great and is especially refreshing.. Also cheaper than other BCAA powders I've tried. I'd definitely recommend it!

One of the best

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on Nov 08, 2013

I've tried almost all the amino acid products available, but this one is definitely the best value. It helps build muscle, maintain muscle, and increases energy, pumps, and stamina. I've tried more expensive BCAA's, but keep coming back to this one.

Posted by Reviewer1016068 on Apr 11, 2012

Posted by 5226032824691058855 on Mar 23, 2014

Gorgeous and needs some time to show results

Great Product!

Posted by 5332753553776931899 on Jul 25, 2015

I've hacked the taste! Just add 6-8 oz. of cold water, an equal size scoop of powdered milk (I use the scooper from ON Pre-Workout), and a tiny bit of chocolate syrup. Taste like chocolate milk, no BCAA flavor at all! Before this I would dread taking it because of the awful taste but now I actually look forward to it! Great product.

very good!

Posted by brunooliveira on Jun 26, 2012

fast absorption, keeps the maintenance of muscles as few Bcaas, very good!

Posted by Reviewer3031717 on Jun 27, 2012

excellent product for recovery after a workout

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »