Great

Posted by 5563193083535186932 on Oct 06, 2016

Before trying out this product, I have tried the Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate and the Nitro Tech Strawberry flavor. I would say this protein mixes the best without any lumps. This could be due to my mixer ball that I use, but it was much better than the double rich chocolate (I think this one was fake). I think the chocolate mint I bought from iHerb is authentic and I can trust this site in the future. The taste wasn't as good as I had expected it to be, but the taste is still very pleasing. The flavor contains a bit of the double rich chocolate flavor, for those who have tried it, with a hint of minty flavor added. The mint flavor isn't as strong as the chocolate, but it is definitely noticeable and it is great! I would recommend both Nitrotech and gold standard because nitrotech takes away the nuisance of having to take 5g of creatine separately. Though I recommend using little water for this flavor. For those who want a decent protein with good taste, the gold standard chocolate mint is definitely something you will find enjoyable.

good

Posted by 5514197997792964469 on Apr 26, 2016

good

good

Posted by 5040432202974997442 on Jun 01, 2016

i like it