• Reviews | English

Barley Grass for Good Health!

Posted by Reviewer2459994 on Dec 20, 2008

I've been using "Just Barley" for several years. Since using it, I have found that I barely ever get sick any more. Whenever my body is fighting off a cold, flu, etc., I only get a little extra tired, and it only lasts for a fraction of the time it used to. I know it's the barley grass because after I tried it for a several months, and then stopped, this wasn't the case. I also understand that cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment -- it needs an acidic one. Barley grass is a great way to decrease the acidic level of one's body. Therefore, it can surely help your body fight off cancer as well. I cannot recommend this product enough. It is surely one of the most reasonable ways to increase one's health. If you don't like the taste nor hassle of mixing the powder, try the veggie caps version.

Green Juice Powder

Posted by Reviewer2525973 on Aug 29, 2008

I really like this product especially first thing in the morning. It's 100X better than coffee or tea as it gives you a real, clean energy boost without the caffeine crash. I mix it with water and stir or sometimes I'll add it to apple juice. I have also added it to a number of my smoothie recipes. If the grassy taste is too much for you, this product also comes in capsule form and iHerb sells it for a great price.

Simply, the best "green drink".

Posted by Reviewer1051751 on Dec 05, 2007

I'm sold on this product being 100% organic, 100% pure (Barley grass) green juice powder. Nothing else. Contact Organic by Nature and request David Sandoval's "The Healing Miracle of Green Foods" CD. It will change your life, as will this green drink. You can feel this product work almost immediately after drinking it!

Best Product

Posted by Reviewer1579103 on May 01, 2009

Those who stir Just Barley and it seems a little lumpy, try shaking a teaspoon of the barley in about 7 or 8 oz of water in a jar. I find it dissolves very well using this method. This product is excellent for overall health benefits.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2941234 on Mar 23, 2007

This product really is the highest quality. I have so much more energy and mental clarity since taking it on a daily basis! It's a GREAT deal for the price!

New lease on life for 2 people here

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Nov 26, 2006

A lady's husband I know has been down because of COPD. He is up and moving around now after taking Just Barley. His wife is diabetic and has only added Just Barley and is up going and cleaning house again with new bursts of energy. Thank you so much for this product.

more energy, better vision at affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Apr 11, 2008

This product gives me more energy and seems to help my vision. Just start out taking a half a teaspoon as stated on the label or you could have a little digestive discomfort. iherb's price is very good.

Just Barley Powder

Posted by Reviewer2382045 on Dec 29, 2008

I have been taking JUST BARLEY ORGANIC barley powder for 5 years now! and I truley believe it is the reson for my NOT getting sick, and for having "very healthy insides" as my dr. put it to me! I would recommend this product for EVERYONE!

Good Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2635097 on Sep 11, 2010

I buy this regularly. It's like drinking tea - good for you, and a great alternative to drinking other flavored beverages which aren't so healthy. I can usually stomach everything if I want to, but I've tried Barley Grass Powder and threw it away because it gives you the feeling that you've just ate a vitamin pill on an empty stomach. This stuff, on the other hand, is the JUICE of Barley Grass, not just the grass. So much better. I try to shop around and bought Just Barley from a different store which was a little cheaper and got scammed, so now I stick to iHerb. It is ridiculously cheap and shipping is a solid $4 no matter what so I buy 4 of them at a time.

Used it before, bought it on Iherb for the first time

Posted by Reviewer2653897 on Mar 21, 2010

First off, Barley powder really made a difference. I lost some little weight (although that was not planning on it), was energetic by the end of the day. amazing overall. same for my wife. planning to drink it with water every morning as long as i can. shipped the same day and got it within 4 days, excellent experience with iherb