Pure Planet, Power Carob-Mint Spirulina, 500 mg Each, 500 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

LOVE THESE LITTLE GEMS!

Posted by Reviewer1136009 on Apr 20, 2011

I actually LOVE the way they taste! Not exactly chocolate mint...but def a sweet, unique flavor! I grab a handful when I need a sweet fix and it totally does the trick!

Organic by Nature, Pure Planet, Power Carob-Mint Spirulina, 500 mg Each, 500 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Feb 19, 2012

This is a great product!^^

Great travel food

Posted by Reviewer1244492 on Jul 31, 2010

I learned about these from Lalitha Thomas's book, Travel Heathy. They don't taste great, but you get used to them, and if you are not eating sweets, they even can be a treat. Good way to get energy and stave off hunger (low blood sugar) and get nutrients, especially when on the road when you can't get nutritious food easily. I keep them on my desk so I don't go to the kitchen when I want a goodie.