Great for your hair also!

Posted by Reviewer1116699 on Dec 28, 2009

I had previously been using George's Aloe Vera Gel for slicking my natural type 4 hair back but decided to move away from it due it containg methyparabens and the link to breast cancer. I decided to give this product a try because most "natural" gels contain a slew of non-natural ingredients. I've been very pleased because I get a great hold with only four "natural" ingredients.

Did not work for my dermatitis.

Posted by 5575122360763216252 on Sep 14, 2012

This product made my skin more dry, itchy and irritated-- not less as I had hoped. Although it did not work for me, it may work well for others.

TheraNeem Leaf & Aloe Gel - love it!

Posted by Reviewer2595875 on Sep 11, 2009

This is the perfect aloe gel to apply if your skin is sunburnt... very soothing and goes on smooth, not sticky or gloppy.

not for my skin type

Posted by Reviewer2949949 on Mar 29, 2011

I was looking for a light moisturizing solution for normal to oily and sensitive skin. This particular gel leaves a layer of dry matter, that later rolls into lumps, it also clogged my pores. There’s some moisturizing effect, but its cons certainly overweight its pros, I ended up with 'Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Cream, Vegecol with Aloe', and am really with it.

The best aloe gel for face and body

Posted by Reviewer3333107 on Jan 14, 2012

This is the best aloe gel I have used. With mostly natural ingredients, it really moisturizes my face and body. Little goes a long way. This product along with home health blemish lotion, has helped my acne on the fore head.... If you have acne prone skin... give this a try..

Just what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer1105426 on Feb 26, 2012

I have been using this gel as a facial moisturizer, as I've read that neem and aloe can be beneficial for acne. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs, and this gel has been fantastic for me. It has not clogged my pores but is still an excellent moisturizer.

I love Neem and Aloe

Posted by 5447876593804962047 on May 01, 2012

I have had a skin condition that causes red, tender bumps on my arms, legs, and body trunk for almost 5 years (in July) and finally I have gotten some relief. The gel is cool,soothing and is helping to dry them up. I am thrilled.

Sticky mess

Posted by Reviewer2367288 on Aug 14, 2011

I got this for the neem oil to ward of bugs: works. And the aloe for soothing: also works. Unfortunately, the product is sticky while drying. Takes a lot of time drying but eventually it will dry and work, but certainly tests my patience!

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2872970 on Dec 31, 2009

Wonderful!

Made with Certified Organic Neem

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 30, 2010

I think this product is great for summer time because is oil free and feels very cool in your skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »