Great deal

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

I love this value pack of shea butter lip balms. They go on thicker than other lip balms if temperature is cold outside but just fine during the summer months. They are long lasting, contain natural ingredients, and are priced right!!!! Click on my name above in blue to see more reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb!!!!

Excelente

Posted by 5751640934879278880 on Jan 02, 2013

He vuelto a repetir con este producto para regalarlo a mis familiares. Es un balsamo excelente.

Great!

Posted by 5160206470520588235 on Nov 04, 2013

I really like these chapsticks. The shea-E cobo balm is really great for dry lips. In retrospect I'd gone with the natural only stick since, as a man, sweet smelling lips is not that high up on my list. But my wife liked those, so it worked out even though I only got one stick for my self. Affordable pack as well, but in my reorder I'll go for the natural only.

Love these!

Posted by livelig on Jun 26, 2013

These lip balms are amazing. They smell wonderful and they really work. No more chapped lips thanks to safe, natural, vegan ingredients. Also the value is great, 4 lip balms for 6,48 - love it!

Love!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013

It makes my lips very soft and the smell on these is AMAZING! And they are unrefined and organic.. The best!

excellent value for money.

Posted by 5096273568219906187 on Apr 18, 2013

Very hydrating, pleasant aroma, excellent value for money.

Posted by 5748825362973165968 on May 19, 2016

very moisturising

Posted by 5495203561437899470 on Jun 24, 2015

very moisturising, good for summer

Vegan lip balm!!

Posted by 5707289559684972104 on Jan 05, 2015

It's hard to find a vegan lip balm. Here you have one! Good price and good product, I would appreciate a little more or hydration, but it works and I like it. I recommend it. Also the price is incredible

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012

I love how this comes as a set, great value and it does keep my lips moist! Excellent product, very natural!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »