Did not change my PH but ...

Posted by Reviewer1486323 on Sep 21, 2012

It eliminated my liver cyst! (combined with organic juice detox). Also, my kidney's renal function is much better.

Good alkalizer but the taste is not great

Posted by Reviewer2557315 on Jun 13, 2013

Does a good job alkalizing the body (used test urine strips), could be used as a mineral supplement, but I don't like the taste. I've used Alcabase before and it tastes a bit better for me. I'm sure it's just personal preference.

Good For Gout

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on Aug 29, 2011

Add a little to your water or coffee. It's great for high uric acid levels but a caution: don't abruptly stop. That seems to cause an immediate flair up.

works really well!!!

Posted by Reviewer2697254 on Mar 01, 2011

works better than other products I have tried, would have given five stars if the price was a little lower.

good

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Jan 22, 2013

This has helped my alkalising program but it is derived from dairy do not sure it is the best for me.

It works!

Posted by 5489412804198296941 on Jul 20, 2014

With in a few weeks i have gone from acid to a ideal ph using this product and checking with their saliva test strips. Plus my nails have never been healthier , strong or so fast growing. I feel so much better, more energised and a lot less aches and pains.😄 I have reordered this product already and recommend to family and friends.

Good for preventing DOMS / Lactic acidosis

Posted by 5093430371340033847 on Aug 22, 2016

Useful as a post-race supplement to prevent onset of delayed muscle soreness and in aiding recovery from hard running to prevent or reduce the impact of metabolic acidosis. Provides the right balance of alkaline minerals for absorption by the body.